Fatigued...

Sorry for the lack of content, but I seem to have moved to the totally knackered part of this F@~*ing disease now. This means I am pretty much totally exhausted from opening my eyes in the morning until I try to close them again at night - and that is usually the point my brain goes 'Oh! It's insomnia time!!' and off I go into the early hours when I hopefully pass out! 

Not much has actually been happening around here, Mikey is safely back at school and is trying to get his head around the idea that he is going to have to work this year! He is also back to his usual thoughts about homework...so the slamming of my head against various walls had commenced again! At least lockdown did give me a few months off after Mikey and I had agreed a truce!!

Andy is still working from home as his office has been claimed for some sort of project. He had agreed to go back 1 day a week, but I think Boris heard and has decided to put a stop to that! So it is watch this space to see what is decided! Apparently he needs larger screens than his laptop has or something...I just think he is taking to opportunity to boast! (Sympathetic wife mode is not operational when I'm this tired!)

As for me I have started a 12 week course at Marchwood, thankfully funded by the National Lottery, and after just 2 weeks I am calmer and more relaxed... I also had the bright idea to try to make another bowl!!! Luckily Karen has plasters and bandages on hand to patch me up when I decide to re-shape a thumb or anything similar!! But it is a nice group of women in my group and even though we are more than 6 it is allowed as it is healthcare! I also guess we are creating our own bubble and if anyone has symptoms they have to isolate...But I've never felt anything but safe there!

On Saturday I am hoping to restart another hobby, we are heading to Leeds Castle for an NHS day so I am thinking of dragging a camera with me. I must make sure the battery is charged etc before we go as it hasn't been used for a while! Hopefully I can get some acceptable shots while we are there...I'm just hoping the wet weather goes through before we get there as I really don't want to be soaked; I'm a fair weather visitor after all!! I don't mind if it is windy as I can tie my hair back out of the way and it shouldn't get too knotty...if I don't you may well hear me screaming when it gets brushed!

I have also been driving a lot more than I ever did. The automatic gearbox has really helped me and unlike the manual, I have yet to actually manage to stall it! I'm pretty sure that stalling is almost impossible which is a relief as I get very anxious when I do that !


I doubt I can get a shot like this, but I'm sure I will bore everyone with any I do get!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried