Psycho Bitch Dragon Queen

 I originally wrote this last night before dissolving into tears which Andy then had to calm down so I could not fall asleep...

For those who don't know, the title refers to my bitch of a mother in law. She is the reason I left Andy last year and I am fed up with her now using my son to express her displeasure as she is unable to be an adult and speak to me. To be honest I think and feel she jsut wants me to die so she can try to sink her claws back into Andy (I've only spent 19 years trying to detach him) and Mikey. She already has her younger som living back at home - and teh stupid fool is now under her and his step mothers thumbs and appears to be unable to think or act for himself. There is no way he is going to settle with anyone, (male or female) when they are going to meet her...any sensible person will run a mile in self preservation after the first 5 minutes - or sooner. The fact a 50 year old man is living with his mother and her boyfriend will make finding a new partner totally impossible. I just wish she would realise what a complete mess she has made of both sons lives; but she thinks everyone should follow her example. There is no way I am going to let her have any influence over Mikey as I don't want him turning out like any of them.

Apparently, by this point in August he should have made up his Christmas list, full of plastic crappy toys that he doesn't want so she can shower him with more gifts at Christmas than anyone else. One minor problem with that is he is now 10 and has definite ideas about what he would like and plastic crap is not part of it. She just wants the toddler back who was happy to be sat on a lap drooling for hours while she had a series of people saying what a wonderful grandmother she is. From the amount of support I've had over the last few years the support has been none existant and all she has done is make my life more difficult and living in Ashford horrific so I have hated every day of it. Basically for the last 5 + years I have totally hated my life and not enjoyed anything, thanks to one woman who thinks she is a major part of my marriage and will not let go.


I have deleted all the photos I had of her, I can't waste storage space on someone I hate this much. When I was having Mikey Andy was with me; all I wanted was a special time for the 3 of us, but she was in the hospital all day while I was in labour. I know her sister was there when a grandchild was born, but it does not follow that I would want her anywhere near me. Once Mikey arrived the only person I wanted with me was Andy; but she wouldn't leave until she had seem Mikey. She then turned up every day we were in hospital and I got very close to having her banned from the maternity unit to get some space with my son. The evening I had a bad run in with a midwife it was Andy I called for, I have since learnt that I am unable to rely on her for ANYTHING. The day my Dad died she decided to ignore all my pleas for help and I was close to not getting to see him before he died. Obviously in Sue world nobody else matters except her. When her Dad was really ill I was not suitable to pass a message on to my husband as I am not a member of the family. 

I really wish I was not related to her, I do not want anyone to think |I| am anything like her. I am nowhere near the bitch level she has attained and I am completely unable to act as rudely as she does. |Hopefully Mikey will soon see her for who she really is. SO far I have encouraged him to see her, not any longer. And this Christmas I intend to really dig my heels in. I missed last year as I was stuck in Hospital, this year I am going to be at home and so is MY SON. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried