All done!

 Mikey is now safely back at school, I was going to say happily - but that would be a lie!! We finally got his homework done, or at least finished! The last bit was a long way from what was actually requested, but knowing Mikey he will talk his way out of it!

Yesterday we celebrated the end of the holidays with a trip to Greatstone (or maybe Littlestone) to have ice cream! Mikey wore more that he ate I think and we both ended up with ice cream headaches!! But it was rather nice ice cream and mine was studded and coated with mint aero - as only vanilla ice cream was available that made up for not getting mint choc chip!

As I'm still having frequent dizzy spells I let Andy do the driving and dealt with all the questions from the back seat...and he was full of them as well as listing all the shops in every place we drove through!! I will admit to asking him to stop that!

Sleep is still something I am struggling with. I can fall asleep easily but staying asleep is a completely different matter. I think I'm on edge about the school announcements this week, the fact that it is totally out of my sphere of control really does not help. I am still waiting for PALs to get back to me which is not helping my state of mind or feeling for total worthlessness. I just wish I knew how to help myself but I have no clue. Too many people just re-affirm that feeling that I am not worth bothering about and that any thing I think or say is stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90