A mixed week

 I got my bloods done for my appointment on Friday - the fantastic news is my eGFR has gone up and my creatinine has come down...unfortunately my iron has also fallen and explains why I am feeling so awful in comparison to my usual normal feeling awful! I also have some weird ridges appearing on my nails, they are really brittle and my hair is coming out in clumps. My hands are unbelievably itchy and look as though the skin is just turning into white dust...all the hand cream/moisturizer i have got just makes them itch even more. I am seriously considering using my new. very sharp vegetable peeler and removing a few layers of skin to try to stop it.

I'm still waiting to hear anything from PALs, I haven't chased them basically because I jsut can't be bothered and I am so fed up with being told I will be called back. I am now thinking |I will make a concerted effort next week if I manage to build up some energy over the weekend.

TO be honest all I want at the moment is for someone else to just take over and organise my life. I am totally fed up with coping with how I feel and the pain I keep getting on my right side, I am trying really hard to avoid using the Tramadol too often, but when I add in my constant headache (which is not helped by the amount of noise 1 inhabitant of this house makes) I'm on a total loosing streak every day.

After the elections last week I've been thinking a fair bit about \Ms Sturgeon's request for yet another 'once in a generation' vote. |The only thought I keep getting is, because she wants to break up the Union, surely the whole union should vote - not just Scotland? At least then everyone would get a say in the decision to wipe out 400 years of history

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried