Talking

 At the moment I just need to talk to someone, but Andy has been through enough recently plus I can see he switches off when I try to tell him how I am feeling...

My daily sickness has continued and is not fading (an no Mum, telling myself I don't feel sick DOES NOT WORK) I have a constant headache, feel dizzy and my stability is best described as dodgy! On top of all that my brain appears to have left the building. Usually I can just glance at something written and grasp what it is immediately - now I can mis-read things with ease. I am already making sure I read everything at least twice to ensure I actually do understand it correctly. I'm also having real issues cooking; on Saturday I totally overcooked pasta and literally just caught it before it burned. On Sunday I couldn't even hard boil an egg. Normally I don't even have to think about how to execute both with no problems - but now...my brain just wipes short term stuff out whenever it wants to.

Tiredness is also making life tougher than it should. I  hardly slept last week and I really feel that I am dead on my feet. My head is constantly spinning which adds nicely to the constant nausea, I don't feel like eating (after all, I can't be trusted to cook!!) And I just want to sleep - but when I go to bed I can't. I spent one night having an imaginary conversation with a spider on the ceiling! Usually I would have woken Andy up to get rid of it, but he was such a good listener I couldn't. Normally when I can't sleep I try to lose myself in a book - but at the moment my good old brain is rebelling and I end up reading the same paragraph constantly and I just can't concentrate of the book.

Mikey is also insisting on having the same conversation over and over whilst watching the same John Oliver Videos...not that he ever watches a whole video, he keeps chopping and changing which makes my head spin even more. I can't complain to him as I am trying to make sure he is as calm as I can achieve. 

All I seem capable of doing is keeping Mikey calm and feeding Andy. I really want to do something special just for me...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried