Lockdown, Day 41

Another yucky day to be brutally honest...

I've been to the Hospital for my Covid test, the testing was really well organised...but finding it was quite a challenge due to a lack of signage! I was nervous to got snappy very quickly, much to Mikeys annoyance! I don't think he was too impressed when he was told by Dad to keep quiet in the back of the car whilst I was being tested! THe drive through was actually in the disabled carpark. Andys first theory was to drive up the main road, but I doubt anyone would have believed a white c3 was and emergency vehicle so we did an about turn and drove round the carpark! We could see the test tents, but you weren't allowed to drive through to them! Eventually after more snapping from me, Andy drove past the private Hospital and we found the way in! Once in the short queue we were identified quickly (Yay me, I got my number plate right for once!!)

The main problem was the tester couldn't get into the swab packet in gloves! I managed to swab my throat and nose, but did miss the top on the recepticle ar the first attempt...hopefully I won't hear anything as I will only be contacted if I have now got a positive result, a negative result means the 11th will still go ahead and Kent and Canterbury can keep their Covid free status!

Returning home meant a lovely surprise as a friend had sent me a gorgeous box of flowers, they are lovely and made me feel so much happier. Thank you Angela, your timing was fantastic... 

Mikey has just headed outside for some fresh air, I have no clue what Andy is doing so for once I'm getting some me time. I know I should be grateful that we are all safe, but all being stuck together 24/7 is really getting to me. 

If I'm honest even being stuck at home with 2 people, I am still feeling totally alone. I wish I knew what I want/need but I don't...I simply need to find where I feel I belong, but I'm not convinced it is Ashford as it really doesn't appear to want me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried