Freedom, day 10

To be honest, freedom is really feeling like Hell at the moment as the temperature is crazy for England in the Summer! I am really not designed for temperatures of 30c and above!!

Sleep last night was best described as challenging. My sleep mask with it's speakers is wonderful, but just too warm in this weather!! I'm convinced my eyes sweat in it!! What would be nice would be a severe temperature drop as it gets dark, then I will get some sleep and might even have some energy tomorrow!! The plan at the moment is to head to Wingham later this week to work on those family memories I need and crave so much. So camera batteries will need to be charged up in advance!! I am looking forward to just having some family time that is as normal as we can manage in these strange times we exist in now.

We have not made any other plans so far...I guess we are just aiming for spontanaity! This will be something new for Andy any way!! If this heat is going  to continue I just pray it involves a whole load of ice cream!!

The cats have had fun this evening, while I was cooking dinner I fed both of them... |Just after we had had dinner they convinced Andy that they were starving, so he fed them again!! Misty is now wandering around looking for a new victim! Heaven knows where Rory has gone to sleep off 2 dinners!!! While he hides and digests I am picking holes in Mary Queen of Scots!! It is quite good, but the hairstyles are something I have never come across before!! I really do not blame her for conspiring to get Lord Darnley murdered as I think I would have done exactly the same!!


  The country is certainly worth fighting for!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried