Deja Vu

 Today has been a really strong Deja Vu sort of Day. This time last year I was given a 3 day course of Antibiotics to kill off a UTI which had started off. The 3 days achieved exactly nothing and the emergency GP gave me another 3 days in November. By mid December I was feeling extremely yucky and went in and saw the practice nurse who sent me straight into Hospital. My UTI was actually e-coli and I needed fluids and IV antibiotics, after a few days of pretty much constant IVs most of my veins had blown and I was going out of my brain with boredom!

I also discovered that there were loads of staff in over Christmas, but unfortunately none of them could cook! I also had my dramatic time when I spread loads of blood over the floor and my bed in the early hours of Christmas Morning 😡. My biggest woe was missing seeing Mikey opening his presents; I am going to do my best to be around to see that this year - but if my 7 day course doesn't work or my pain increases I have to head into A&E at our Covid 19 infected hospital; Andy is threatening to take me into Maidstone instead as they are not infecting clear patients!!  Basically the last thing on earth I want to do...But I really can't take any more nights like last night. The pain was indescribable and nothing is giving any relief from it. The only plus was I got my own back on Andy as my rear end was exploding with immense regularity! I was almost proud at some points, but it did get boring very quickly...plus add in the regular trips to the loo and getting really cold and I was rapidly a very pissed off Heather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90