Lockdown 3; Day 29

 I think the state of my health has really hit home today. I've been and had my Covid Test which was negative - a relief as I've not exactly been out any where. But I'm also far too aware of how tired and fed up Andy is, Mikey is also not happy as everything is all so strange and out of routine. And then there is me... I've had enough of keeping safe and this bloody vaccine has made me feel even worse. Then add in the daily insulin injections, the weekly EPO and the joy of any blood tests and the fact I've had 2 attacks of Accute Kidney Injury and possibly have stones again which terrifies me as last time they got far too close to killing me. I'm still waiting to hear about when my scan will be, but my next appointment with Urology is on 11th February.

I have had enough of being prodded and poked over the last few months with nor real results or decisions. Urology were amazed that a biopsy has not been done to identify the main reason/problem with my kidneys. I'm more worried that I have yet to speak to anyone about what I will or won't be able to eat in the future and nobody has spoken to me at all about how I get onto the transplant list. I know I need to lose more weight, but I also know I need to do it safely - so speaking to a dietician is sort of important.

All of this, plus Mikey's next school is really weighing on my mind and dealing with it all just feels too much right now. I just need a break from my life for a week or so. Even just staying in bed for a good cry would help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90