Lockdown 3; Day 27

 Well I've been to the Kent Cricket Ground in Canterbury this morning and I have been injected with my first covid vaccination!! I was given the Pfizer version and should have my second dose in around 12 weeks. The injection itself was totally pain free but my arm now feels sort of dead and achy!! It is a very strange feeling and my head is thudding - I also feel decidedly sick but for me that is pretty normal! I did check that it is OK to still have my EPO injection tomorrow and was assured that it is fine!

Mikey is really enjoying that I've been stabbed. We didn't make it back in time for his lesson at 11.00 as a woman in a BMW X1 seemed to have a complete inability to go over 30 mph all the way back to the M20.  I can only assume she doesn't use her rear view mirror and had no comprehension of the queue of traffic behind her! There were not that many opportunities to overtake on a rather twisty B road so we pretty much had to stay put.

Andy did make me a mug of tea when we got home, I did manage a couple of plain digestives but now I'm feeling even more dizzy and sick. I had considered retiring to bed - but Mikey is busy being as noisy as possible up there so it is actually quieter down here with Andy talking to himself and his laptop!

The organisation this morning was very impressive! I was just proud of myself that I made it up and down the stairs without collapsing in a heap! I made it in earlier than my appointment time and was stabbed and out by 10.20, Andy had convinced the parking marshals that he couldn't go away and come back again so has stuck himself near the entrance/exit. That meant I could find him without him having to make another circuit to pick me up! Somehow I think I will not bother with lunch etc today, it is OK going in but I really do not enjoy it coming out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90