Trying to get normallity

 Finally starting to feel a tad more human now so I went back to March Wood today. The woods always make me feel so much better and just being there helps me feel so much more grounded and relaxed for once. While I was there today we make daisy balm, mine are scented with Lavender and Eucalyptus so hopefully the lavender might help me sleep....(well I can dream!)

We also did some tie dyeing with flower and vegetable dyes...Mine is still drying but I was quite proud of it! I remembered from out attempt to do this when I was at Middle School that it needed to be tied tightly! Getting the tie off was a challenge, but I was happy with it!

Once Mikey was home from School, he headed to the park so Andy and I headed off to exercise out democratic vote...I had a discussion on the way home about voting - but having studied politics for 2 years I had it drummed into me that if I don't vote I have no right to moan about the result as I was not part of making that decision! Mrs Risdell-Smith could be very scary when she wanted to! But I voted and I think I even managed to put the right ballot in the right box! Voting is no fun with an intelligence test!!

As it is Thursday, no cooking for me! It is a Zerfahs Tradition that Thursday is KFC and McDonalds - Mikey's favourite night of the week and this evening he was wearing his milkshake and I have an overwhelming urge to rub it into his face like moisturizer!!! Somehow I doubt he would approve!!

Sleeping is still very hit and miss...and this week it has definitely been far more miss. I am feeling dead on my feet but I can't talk about how i feel. Andy has had to put up with this for months and really doesn't want or need to hear me talking about it. Another reason I need a dog - I could talk to them as much as I want and it wouldn't bother them in the slightest...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried