Marchwood

 Today was my last day at my Therapy Group in Marchwood. Technically it doesn't officially end until next week - but as I'm having my Iron Infusion on Thursday morning it is cutting it rather fine to be in the woods by 12.30!

Going this week I concentrated on chatting to Claire - she has this wonderful ability to make me slow down and feel more relaxed as we pootle through the country lanes. Unfortunately it wasn't just the 2 of us in the bus and poor Claire ended up on the receiving end of a few cruel and sarcastic comments from the third passenger. I just ended up feeling so angry about other comments that are blatant lies and easy to prove to be 100% inaccurate! I just wish she was in a different group - but I don't believe she is avoidable in any therapy groups.

I walked up to our usual site in the woods on my own I realised just how much energy I haven't got. By the time I arrived at my destination I was completely exhausted and it took a while to recover and recuperate. I really need this infusion as this feeling of being dead on my feet is getting decidedly  boring and overwhelming.

I have asked Karen if I can apply for the course in September...I really feel spending time in the woods is totally beneficial for me. The Japanese really know a thing or two with their forest bathing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried