Education...

I have reached the end of my very short tether at the moment.

Mikey has decided that he is totally unable to sleep at night - and it appears that if he doesn't sleep neither will anyone else. Just after midnight he started crying and it took a very long time to calm him down enough to actually try to go to sleep! I have still got a horribly painful back and my headache is now well into it's 3rd week and I am sure someone is currently inside my head practising a drum solo.

We had been hoping to take Mikey to Dreamland tomorrow - but they are operating on limited numbers and rides so we are heading to the Dockyard instead. Apparently Mikey will be able to row a lifeboat, visit a submarine and a large ship. I'm just hoping we will be able to wear him out so he will sleep and let me try to sleep as well!

He is heading to the Rare Breeds Centre on Thursday with Crossroads so we will need to provide a packed lunch without any of the usual school restrictions! I am now dreading what he may opt for! But I still live in hope that he might even eat something green!! 

Friday will hopefully be Wingham - I need some penguins and pandas!! And then on Monday he is back with Crossroads to go bowling! Hopefully he has cot over his original habit of bouncing the ball now! I really don't want a call from the Alley telling me he has demolished all their upgrades...or killed another child by bouncing the bowling ball off their head!

Mum is still battling with whatever she did to her hip in July, but I'm reducing the amount I call her as I am getting fed up with being told that everything I do is wrong. At the weekend she was talking about the amount of time Mikey spends on his X Box (which is actually not much less that it used to be) because of the moron in Plymouth. Her precious 1st Grandson would never be suspected of being swayed by a game - but my son is. I really feel that I am no longer felt to be part of the family. I know I'm not considered to be part of the family in Ashford so I now have no clue where I actually do belong. I just want a corner somewhere that is mine where I can curl up and cry.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried