Sinking

This has been a tough week...Mikey is totally exhausted and getting more and more teenagerish, Andy is snoring for England and I'm getting better and better at not sleeping!

It is easy to say I'm tired - but this is now feeling beyond tired. I feel as though every piece of clothing I own has now been lined with lead and it is far to heavy to allow me to move when I'm wearing any of it. Mikey and I have just done his French and English homework. Unfortunately his favourite French phrase is Je n'aime pas le francais. I must remember to apologise to Mrs Allon at the parents evening! 

Andy has finally realised that I am now not just dealing with CKD and heart failure; I have now added the peri menopause on top of them and the fact I am totally unable to regulate my temperature is making me even more grumpy and irritable than my usual grumpiness. I am trying really hard to not let Mikey wind me up but it is getting harder and harder. Add on the morons, petrol panic buying and everyone stating Christmas is going to be cancelled and my mood sinks even lower, All I want is something I can look forward to; that won't be taken away from me - then I can focus on something positive which is all I want and need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried