Why?

Right now it is safe to say that mostly I am struggling. At the moment everything is decidedly dark and the questionnaires I filled in yesterday for my mental health assessment basically say I'm 1 point off the worst possible score for low mood and anxiety. Meantime in 'real life' I just want to cry all the time and I really can't be bothered to eat. Food tastes so bland and boring I just can't see any point eating it. If I can't enjoy food I can't see any reason eating. At least I might lose some weight at long last.

On the other hand Mikey is still storming The North School! He has hit 30 Achievement Points and I am so proud of how he is coping and getting settled in his new environment! He has also discovered after school clubs - so far we are off to History Club and Fit Club! Although next week he might try out Trampolining! So long as he is having a good time I really don't mind 😀 

I hope Andy is OK - I'm not really sure as he is hardly speaking to me! Pretty much all he ever says is 'where are your car keys'. I'm pretty sure he loves the car far more than me. I am still nagging him about having a dog...it is way beyond just wanting one - I need one to be my constant friend and around for me all the time. Even though he is still working from home all I ever get is 'Ssshh' as he is trying to concentrate. The poxy cats are usually asleep on our bed and misty only ever sits on me while I'm in bed and really don't want to be sat on. Due to the joys of anaemia I get really cold in bed and would love a furry hot water bottle to curl up with, I still miss my old dog, Pip, who always slept on my bed.

I think I'm heading to bed early tonight, I am so fed up with shivering.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried