Lockdown, Day 95

The rules surrounding our lockdown are starting to be relaxed a little (well from July, anyway!) But the weather is unbelievably roasting and I am totally not able to cope with the heat. I have a horrible feeling I passed out earlier, but Mikey hugged me and poked me until I woke up. My immediate reaction was not very maternal though

The last few days have been really tough. I am totally exhausted and my energy levels are decidedly low. My overwhemling urge is to sleep, preferably until it gets cooler and less likely to burn me to a crisp! I'm hoping I manage to pass out again tonight so I'll be asleep before 2.30 am for once! If I'm lucky the cats will stay out again so I will not have a furry hot water bottle on my feet! At one point last night I was trying to work out if I could sleep with my feet out of the window...

I think my Nephrologists letter has stirred up my GP...I was called this morning with a request to have a diabetes check. My first request for 3 years!! The last check happened when  I made a GP appointment and demanded he checked me, nothing has happened since then and I still have no idea who my Diabetes \Nurse is now if I have any issues...going via reception is a waste of time as they just deny any knowledge of anything or simply make it up...


...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90