Who am I meant to have missed?

 Just seen the Tory Political Broadcast and I'm thinking about who I am meant to have missed having contact with this year. I did really miss my Mum during Lockdown, but I got to talk to her as much as I could and I have seen her since things relaxed.

As my family by marriage are still praying for my death and not speaking to me, I haven't missed those members of my alleged family at all. The problems last year were caused/created by my in-laws, but it is still all my fault. Well to really piss them off Lockdown has meant Andy and I are closer together than we have been for years. I am also determined to be around for as long as I can for both Andy and Mikey...they are MY FAMILY, and not anyone elses.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried