Lockdown 2 Day 4

 I am totally fed up now, and we still have 24 days to go! My fatigue has increased and even when I sleep for 12 hours I still wake up even more tired. I can't cope with much more of this exhaustion as all I do is let Mikey and Andy down.

The darkness in the UK right now is also making things far more difficult for me. I always hate this time of year and this year it is even worse. I think I need to change hemispheres every 6 months so my days don't ever get as short as they are now. The good thing is that within 45 days the nights will start getting shorter.

This evening I inflicted a total chick flic on Andy, Holidate, a Netflix film. I really enjoyed it, not at all taxing and followed exactly the route you would expect. The leading man was decidedly easy on the eyes and was originally in Home and Away  I believe. Australia does turn out some rather cute leading men! 

This week will, probably, mostly be spent nagging Andy into letting me put the tree up! My main reason is that I need the extra light and I really need cheering up. Plus I missed most of Christmas last year thanks to ending up on WHH. I'm still doing my best to avoid this again but my back and Kidneys are in agony and I have not managed to get hold of my tramadol painkillers yet. I suppose I need to talk to my GP; but even thinking about doing that makes me feel even more tired and without hope. The best way to sum up how I feel is drained, overwhelmed and close to giving up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried