Lockdown 2 Day 6

 Nearly at the end of week 1! Tomorrow the Country will come to a halt to remember all of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. This year we are also thinking about those who we have lost this year. I'f I'm honest it is all rather overwhelming for me. I've never known people personally affected before but 2020 has changed that for everyone. I've been over emotional for a few days (since Sunday) and even The 1 Show had me in tears this evening. It is getting more and more difficult to explain why to people and the most crazy things set me off.

We are currently watching the 1st of the new Holby Episodes and I can feel the eyes getting watery just looking back at what this virus has done to us this year. I can only pray that we don't have to live through another year like this again. To be honest I don't think I can...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried