Anyone want a different infection??

I am feeling even more dead than the end of last week...I think it is safe to say that  my antibiotics are not working and I just want to sleep for as long as I can. 

Mikey has decided that his Christmas holidays have started and is refusing point blank to do any of the work set for him. I know I should insist on him doing the work, but I just don't have the energy to argue with him. But I have talked to the head of Upper School so she and the FLO are aware that I am not in a fit state to force him to do anything! My only aim right now is to stay out of Hospital for Christmas. As Ashford's infection rate is 590.8 per 100,000 people I don't want to be anywhere near a hospital!

Andy is so fed up with me feeling so rough he is now calling the Drs tomorrow to try to get me a Dr to talk to rather than a practice nurse...They are far too keen on just sending me into A&E rather than trying to help me beat whatever is taking up residence in my body. 

The current news about vaccines is that I should have it by Easter. Although if I hear anyone else going on about chips being inside it I am likely to trample over them to get it! The BBC have jsut interviewed a moron saying this and that it must be true as it was reported on his WhatsApp group. I'm sorry but surely he is a candidate for Darwinism as he is truly stupid. Especially as he was a member of the BAME community who are at great risk from Covid. But if they don't want the infection, miss them out and make them sign a disclaimer...there are enough of us who do want it as we want to live. 



My other issue at the moment is my appetite has pretty much taken a hike! Last night I was hungry and demolished a pizza...tonight, I just want to go to sleep and  have a large drink to hand. Food is the last thing I want to think about of have to eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried