End of my patience...

 I have reached the end of my fast unravelling patience today. The rates of Covid in Kent are going through the roof and nobody living here seems bothered in the slightest. I am scared. There is a report today referring to how many Kidney patients have died in the pandemic so far and it is horrible numbers. Apparently we are at higher risk than the 80 year olds who are the first to get the vaccine. I am still determined to be around for my family for as long as I can, although home schooling this time is going even worse than the first time - which I didn't think was actually possible.

Mikey is currently hiding in his room to avoid doing any school work and I am still having frequent temperature fluctuations which are not fun and are leaving me feeling even more exhausted that I normally do; and again I didn't think that was possible either! Sleep last night was broken to say the least  and I was wide awake from 4.40 am it took a really long time to get light and light enough to get away with putting the radio on. I seem to be enjoying radio far more at the moment so long as they don't talk too much. I am just getting more and more unsociable as this crazy time goes on.

I have also come to the conclusion that I am totally off alcohol; so if anyone wants to help drain my wine lake, please let me know! But if you do, Mikey really wants to have a taste! If he is anything like I was at 10 he will hate it and it will put him off  for years!

The rest of how I am feeling is not sun. Everything aches, my back is agony and I feel totally fed up and exhausted. Add in Mikey being difficult and all I want to do is find somewhere to hide until Easter when hopefully life will be more normal.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried