New worry

 Just a quick one...the news is still going on about most of the UK being moved into Tier 4 and schools not going back in January... Much as I love my son there is no way I can cope with trying to get him working at home again. Poor Andy is not able to help out as he has mastered working from home so is busy all day.

I'd have a better chance if I could just have a couple of hours a day when I dont feel totally dead. It would also help if Maths etc was done in a way I understand at my great age and English used language I actually understand and hasnt been invented by Dominic Cummings and Michael Grove. 

I am not qualified to teach and get him ready for his SAT'S so I can't/won't do it and mess it up. Plus I know that most of the stuff he is doing is just not needed in real life. I have never used algebra, fractions or worried about fronted adverbial so why does he have to??

Why don't we teach useful stuff at school? People would put more effort into stuff they enjoy and will need...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried