Lockdown 3; Day 39

    Last night was really not good for sleep. I settled down at a sensible time with my sleep mask volume set at a nice level and snug under the duvet with a cat on my ice blocks/feet. For some reason, in the early hours, the internet decided that it was no longer going to connect to my phone so I lost my musical accompaniment to my sleep. Unlike Andy, I need some noise to sleep - just not snoring! So long as it is in tune I can happily sleep! Anytime Andy isn't around I have a radio on all night just to keep my mind happy and a nice noise in the background as I'm on my own. So last night my lavck of tuneful noise woke me up. This meant I had to restart it all and stupidly I swung my legs out of bed to sit up...That definitely woke me up, to say it was cold was a minor understatement and our bedroom felt more like a deep freeze. Even the cats had vacated it so it must have been bad!

Once I had got my noise back I snuggled back down - but then Misty decided it was time for a session on climbing practice, using me as a site! Once she reached my head she purred into my ear until I woke up and looked at her. Knowing how cold it was out of the duvet there was no way I was providing any fuss process and thankfully she quickly gave up and vanished back to the warmth of the landing!

Andy and I didn't get up very early this morning, but we managed to at least get up this morning, unlike Mikey who emerged from his pit around 12!! I love seeing him asleep as 1)he is so peaceful and 2) he looks so young and carefree and I can still see that toddler who terrorised me age 3!! Unfortunately Andy bought him a selection of his favourite junk and the sugar rush is currently being worked out upstairs so no chance of any peace whatsoever!

I have started on another diamond painting this morning...I'm only taking on small projects before the Spring Fling starts on 20th March...so this on is another Disney, not too difficult of complicated, so should be finished in plenty of time! My spring project is the Monet Style picture that Mikey gave me for Christmas...then I just need to get the 2 of them framed and find somewhere to hang them! At this rate I am going to need a Gallery for all of the ones I love!!



I've already finished a version of this one...but I love interpreting classic paintings - hence I have done a version of the Mona Lisa, The Scream and Girl with a Pearl Earring...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90