Lockdown 3; Day 36

 Had a bit of a break from blogging...Mainly as I was totally exhausted and feeling a tad run down. Not a great mixture for me and then it snowed... 😲😲😲😲 Thankfully not too much - but then again in the UK more than 3 flakes brings the whole country to a halt!! But it is cold and this Heather does not work well in temperatures that start with a minus.

Right now my hands feel more like chunks of ice and I keep shivering. But it must soon be time to hug a mug again! Mikey really can't understand how much I love hugging a mug of tea; but he did let me warm my hands up on him earlier which was nice 😂 He managed to land a gold card from school as well. It arrived this morning in a gold envelope (Which the post man had to fold to get through the letterbox - and not due to size, they just LOVE folding things) He was happy for once and then went on to be awarded a house point during maths!! Considering my failure at any point when anyone tried to teach me fractions, I am super impressed that he appears to have grasped this during home schooling!!

The felines and I have fallen out over the weekend! Seeing as the forecasters have been predicting snow for the last 3 weekends with 0 flakes falling I had  not bothered to get a tray and litter for them. Therefore they had to go out and when 1 of them (Misty) bounced on me before 5am I got fed up and threw both of them out! I wasn't too cruel and I went and left them back in after 25 minutes. But it serves them right for having the Zoomies up and down the stairs and sounding more like elephants than small cats. I will admit that my patience is limited at the moment, and waking me up early when it is cold does not help it! But a slipper up the rear does convince stubborn felines that they want to go out!

The snow is really coming down now...huge fluffy flakes. Rory was out in it and returned as a white cat! Misty has got as far as looking out of the door before doing a really fast U turn and heading back to safety! Everything is currently turning white again and the temperature appears to be dropping very quickly - at least it feels like it to me! But then again I've been frozen all day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90