Lockdown 3; Day 50

 Another tough day. You would think I would be used to them by now!!

Yesterday I ate a digestive biscuit during the morning and then spent the next couple of hours concentrating on not throwing up...Not fun, so for lunch I went bland; cream crackers and butter! They seemed to help, but if I'm honest eating is getting more and more difficult. I can't taste anything, or it all just tastes foul. Why would I want to put anything in my mouth if it tastes that disgusting?

On a plus side I am sleeping better đŸ˜€ but I wake up feeling as exhausted as when I went to bed the night before. It also means my brain wakes me far to easily to think. Recently it has been mostly thinking about things I really wanted to do, but haven't and there is now no way I can achieve them. Doesn't help my mindset to feel written off even before I hit 50. But unless timetravel is sorted out there is absolutely no way I can do what I wanted. Or I need a major medical miracle within the next few months!

My other issues at the moment are that I'm still shielding until the end of March (not that anything is open for me to go to anyway!) and I am totally fed up with the interior of our house!! My main aim right now is to get out of Kent. I do love my home county, but I haven't left here for years and I need to see somewhere else...even the flatness of Cambridge would appeal! Wonder if Mikey would fancy a trip to Duxford? I have done that in a day before and that was on a coach, in a car we should be quicker and the Zyli is nice and comfy and I'm sure we can produce a roadtrip play list that we all like (but I draw the line at bagpipes and Irish rebel songs!!)

My other long term plan at the moment is to try to get to the Tower of London this year, I know the history and gore will appeal to Mikey and I have always wanted to go - my only visit was for a 6th form A -level History Conference when half of our party managed to get lost on the circle line; causing some very stressed teachers who made the day pretty stressful for the rest of us who hadn't gone shopping! I was fairly sure on teacher wanted to borrow the execution block that was brought out during the afternoon! Wonder if I can hug a Beefeater by then!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90