Lockdown 3; Day 56

Today has been even worse than yesterday - which, if I'm honest I didn't think was possible!

1. I thought I had put an order into Sainsbury's, but on checking the site and my e-mail I hadn't completed it. The fridge is empty and cat food and Dippers are on the verge of running out, the first delivery I could get was Saturday...So Andy is taking his life in his hands and heading out shopping later!

2. I phoned Lenham and asked them to call back when they are able - I am still waiting but KCC at least have had our request to go onto the waiting lists for both Wye and Lenham... but our fight would be better if we could get Mikey officially diagnosed. We have been on the 12 month waiting list for a year now and heard a total of sod all. But in the mean time I need to collect as much evidence as I can about the support/extra assistance he requires.

3. Mums birthday present was delivered. I| opened to package to find an empty jewellery box. Some picker in a warehouse has picked a lovely pair of earrings that should have arrived here today. I have returned to empty box and ordered a totally different gift for her. And to think I thought I was being so organised...  

4. Mikey's new tracking watch is unable to find where he is and is not actually tracking where he goes. But I can at least call him on it and ask him where he is...so at least all is not lost (I hope)

Last night sleep was also quite a none arrival,  this has left me even more exhausted and in a foul frame of mind, not helped by todays other cock ups. I had a quick trip to the Co-op to drop off the parcel for Hermes to return to Amazon. I have also stocked up my chocolate stash...if anyone eats my Twirls the screams will be load and unignorable! Today I'm not feeling healthy at all and I| had a chelsea bun for lunch! Until we get some food I may be eating Twirls for dinner....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 80