Lockdown 3; Day 68

 Still totally exhausted...I am sleeping for short periods but then wake up and that is it. Especially if Andy has taken his machine off and is snoring!

Mikey has thankfully gone back to school - and has even come home with an Achievement award this week for his positivity!! I am impressed, even though he really isn't sure what he got it for! We also got his pack from the North School. Thankfully I don't have to send his yellow form back until May, hopefully his final destination will have been settled by then as I don't want to send his birth certificate and then get it back again if I turn the place down...

I have tried to contact Dr Klebe as I am really feeling rough at the moment and my GP appears to be totally absorbed by me anaemia. I don't really want then messing around as I doubt they have been in touch with the anaemia team in Canterbury. My fear is they mess around in the way they did with my allopurinol and actually make me worse rather than any better. I am so fed up at letting Mikey and Andy down as I run out of energy so quickly/easily and just rest rather than do anything with them. But so far the response has been a very loud silence. Guess I'll try to get hold of his secretary this week...

I think at the moment |I'm really not happy about the complete lack of control I have over any part of my life. I can't get help from my GP, I can't get hold of my nephrologist, I have no energy, Mikey is going to a school I really don't want him at and I hate feeling so lonely and isolated - especially as there is nothing I can do about it until April. This year I feel as though every part of my life has gone backwards. If I'm honest, I have no clue how to move forwards either. This Pandemic has terrified me and I'm still scared as so many people don't seem to be taking it seriously any more...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90