Lockdown 3; Day 74

 I think I've just about got over Mondays escapade...I have discovered that to start my complaint I need to talk to PALs so maybe Monday for that. I got round to calling my GP again on Friday; I don't think the receptionist liked me when I refused to accept being called by a nurse and I finally got a call from a Dr just after 3. Her immediate reaction was that she couldn't give me anything stronger so I referred her to a letter from my consultant last year. Thankfully she eventually agreed with me and I picked up my painkillers this morning. Driving was a little challenging for me, but I got there and back without changing the normal shape of my car!!

One thing I am going to have to do over the next week is record my blood pressure and it is getting rather high right now. The Dr I spoke to is hoping it si simply due to the pain I have been in, but when I add in he stress of sorting Mikey's next school and how totally useless I feel I think there may be a little more. To be honest. at the moment the idea of a coma for 2 weeks again does sound rather appealing... But I have a feeling Andy and Mikey would be liable to kill each other while I was out!

I'm still trying to convince Andy that we need a dog, I really wish that I could convince him that a small dog will not try to eat him. I also think a dog would be so good for Mikey, I relied on my dog during my teen years, she understood me far more that I believed my parents did. She slept on my bed and was such a good listener for all my problems that I thought were only experienced by me and nobody else.

Right now I am feeling even more isolated and everything I do is leaving me totally exhausted. I am so fed up with feeling such a waste of space and useless...Mikey and Andy would hardly miss me and would probably get on much better with me not in the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90