Lockdown 3; Day 83

We've made it to another weekend, Mikey has had at least 4 Nerf Battles at the local park - luckily with his sch

ool bubble after seeing them all crammed onto the slide there!! As usual I am totally exhausted and just want to curl up and sleep!

Mikey started off going to school, but we got called before 9 to pick him up! He apparently has a sore throat and he did look a little rough  when he went... But now he is home and has had calpol he seems totally fine! But he has retired to his bedroom to relax with his x box!! Andy is working from home as usual and I am just feeling sick and have my normal splitting headache - probably due to my blood pressure being too high. But my GP doesn't want to mess around with my medication...

I am actually dreading being allowed out of shielding, simply because I feel so crap. I am fed up being a warrior; I would just love a break from all this - to taste food as it really tastes, have a day with some energy and not feeling pain or sick. Basically it all drains me and I am the worst possible person to have to deal with this. Right now I have fed Andy and Mikey, but the thought of actually eating myself is totally unappealing. All I want to do is go to bed and sleep. Preferably waking up when all this is over and maybe find myself in a different life where I can avoid Kidney Disease and how I feel in this one. 












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































00]]

4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90