Boy Flu...

I have no clue what time Andy came up to bed last night - I had been threatening to smother him the night before after all snoring! I did get lots of dozes last night, but deep, relaxing restful sleep was definitely missing and I have had the usual waking up feeling as tired as when I went to bed last night. I have completely had enough now...I managed to rustle up spaghetti bolognese last night but I nearly collapsed while I did it. The dizzy spells are getting worse and worse and my blood pressure is still coming up as at least hypertension stage 1 requiring medication everytime I take it - but when I call my GP and eventually speak to a Dr I am just told that they don't want to mess around with my current medication. I still can't get hold of my nephrologist and I feel that I am just an annoyance to everyone. But I really cannot carry on feeling like this - I could just sleep all day; but that us not fair on Andy and Mikey. I would love to just get out with Mikey next week as the weather appears to be improving, but driving scares me as the dizzy spells hit with no warning. 

I still think Andy should jsut trade me in for a new version...it would provide better care for both him and Mikey and his family would be thrilled that I have finally gone. So one change - everyone would be happy and better off. If the highways Agency hadn't put barriers around all bridge supports on the M20 I would have solved all this back in 2016. And that way I would still be able to see/talk to my Dad.

Mikey has jsut informed us that he is off outside, but this time he has his watch on at least! But having suggested he wear a jumper  has resulted in him leaving at high speed, minus any outer clothing! One day my child may actually listen to advice that people try to give him....but not yet!! Apparently 10 year old boys do not have to listen to any advice as he already knows all information he needs at this time! I am also too old to know anything he might need....

I have also created a whole new symptom for boy/man flu! I currently resemble a Red nosed Reindeer snot fountain! Impressive, although Andy is not impressed at the number of tissues I am getting through!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90