Challenging Day

 Today was Marchwood...My favourite day of the week!! But today someone who has been off for the last couple of weeks was back; but I didn't slap her! There was an awful lot of muttering under my breath = especially as lots of stuff she came out with was so easy to prove wrong. There is no point telling me how WHH deal with Renal cases as I know from bitter experience that they don't and the ONLY renal department in Kent is in Canterbury. The renal unit in Ashford is a satallite and is mainly used for dialysis and occasional consultations and treatments to save patients having to travel to Canterbury.

She also objects if you don't exactly agree with her and if you prove she is wrong she sulks and refuses to discuss it or speak about it again. If you are not willing to debate things don't start talking about them! Apparently Trump should still be president to finish his destruction of various Child abuse rings. He was only friends with Epstein because he needed to be inside to destroy him...when I asked why Trump built a wall I was told it wasn't him and when he speaks it is always in code which we mere mortals would never understand. When I asked why he encouraged people to take bleach to kill Covid (which isn't real and is part of a huge conspiracy to control us) they simply misunderstood what he meant... I'm sorry - but I wish I knew which planet she lives on as it clearly is not Earth. I just want to take her into a hospital and show her the staff at the end of their tethers, the people on life support from a virus that doesn't exist and apparently the people dieing in India are not catching covid so the Delta variant is not real. She hasn't had an vaccines as they haven't been tested properly and Covid is no risk to her so why should she have it. All the other at risk people don't matter so long as she gets what she wants. I know this course is meant to help all of us there with our mental health, but she just makes me so angry the relaxation I get there is ruined on the trip home.

I have also been a nagging Mum this week...as usual Mikey has done nothing towards his homework trail for school and seems to feel that the good weather means he doesn't have to do anything! I have the feeling his next school is going to be one hell of a shock to him. I have tried to explain this to him - but what do I know!!

My other problem is a poorly cat. I think some kind person has given him a good kick and he can't move his tail. We are trying to get him to rest and hope that it is just sprained, but I will keep an eye on him and we will get him to a vet if it doesn't improve over the weekend. He has eaten today and has been drinking and he goes outside to keep clean, But sitting down is a challenge so he sort of hovers instead or lies down. But he has lots of fuss and strokes so he knows we are looking after him...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried