Lockdown, Day 75

Another night where sleep was conspicuous by it's refusal to happen!! I woke up when Andy's alarm went off - he carried on sleeping like the proverbial baby until I slapped him and he rolled over and turned it off!

My Day commenced with my second session of counselling, most of todays session was filled with lots of memories which have re surfaced or re-emerged following last week. I was amazed at what I remembered and how much detail surfaced as I talked about them, but I still can't recall Dad's voice at all and that is horribly painful. What was extra good is that my teat scores have improved in comparison to the week before. It is all going in the right direction so I am a happy Heather!! That hasn't happened too much recently so I'm making the most of it for now!!

I've had to stop my diamond painting for the time being...I've done something to the thumb on my right hand which results in trying to grip the pen being extremely painful. It is annoying as I can let go, relax and loose myself while I'm doing them, but the pain does make them decidedly less enjoyable... I have a larger version of 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' and also a version of 'Mona Lisa' If I can get these done I'll have to look for more old masters to add to these, the Monet and the Van Gogh I've already completed!! My show is going to get more classical it seems!

My other task today has been to complete my list of things for my Nephrology appointment tomorrow. Because of Covid it is now a phone appointment, but my questions are varied and currently fill an A4 piece of paper. I'm also hoping for his agreement that I can visit my Mum tomorrow afternoon. SHe has also been shielding so it should be safe. Plus Tonbridge and |Malling have a much lower infection rate then Ashford so there is a very low chance of catching it.

This is a 5 year old Mikey collecting pebbles...a great idea until he decided his pockets were too heavy so passed them all on the Mum to carry on her handbag...I'm still not sure that this was exactly fair!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90