Lockdown, Day 76

Today has not started as I expected and the afternoon is certainly not what I thought. This morning was meant to be an appointment with my Nephrologist at 11, he called before 10 as I was about to wash my hair! Quick change of priorities and I worked through my list and he is sending a stronger letter to my GP to try to get my problems getting repeat prescriptions sorted! I do like him and know I can trust him.

He has agreed that I can go and see my Mum today - but she has just called and told us it is pouring with rain in Walderslade and the wind has really picked up. So I'm still stuck here in Ashford and it is now raining here as well. I've provided lunch to everyone here but I can't be bothered to eat anything. I guess I'll just make dinner this afternoon...

The weather has really killed my good mood. Mikey has retired to his room and his x box, Andy is moaning at his laptop and I can't get away. Diamond Painting it still a huge no as my arm/wrist are still agony and I don't feel like curling up with a book. Plus I'm out of chocolate so my mood will probably just continue getting darker and worse.

I guess this evening I need quiet and candles to try to improve my state of mind! I'm watching Garden Rescue at the moment and Charlie Dimmock has just made the point that it is good not to see all your loved ones all the time...my immediate reaction is that I know exactly what she means.

I took this years ago when I was doing a photography course...in the 4 weeks we only took 3 photos so it was actually a total waste of time! I really feel the need to get out with a camera now, but NOT Ashford.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90