Lockdown, Day 70 & 71

Yesterday was yet another tough day for me... It started off well as I found I have managed to lose 1.5kg doing the 16:8 system... It seems to work well for me; at least once I had a stern chat with myself to convince my head I wasn't hungry and did not need a late night snack!

From that positive my day just seemed to spiral downwards. I'm not sure what, if anything, caused it but I just got worse and worse as the day went on. I could blame to pollen as I've been suffering explosive sneezing and my head and nose are well and truly blocked. The joys of CKD mean that the strongest painkillers I can take are paracetamol - these do precisely nothing to relieve any pain for anything like to 4 hours you have to have between each dose. If I could take them every 30 minutes it would be better to be perfectly honest.

Both of these photos make me smile, but for totally different reasons! I think Mikey was on the verge of an ice cream headache, but that has never slowed down his love or enjoyment of the cold stuff! The window is in a chapel in Dover castle and I just happened to be there as the sun streamed through it, I don't even remember the colours as I took it, I just remember feeling really warm and happy so I just snapped!! And that was the result...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90