Lockdown 3; Day 5

 Really feeling the struggle right now. Last night Andy was really comfy and snoring away happily, even folding a pillow arounfd my head didn't block the noise so I got up at 1am. Mikey was still awake as well so came downstairs with me and spent 20 minutes of so explaining his latest City Skylines creation to me until I sent him back to bed!

Rory was sat with me once Mikey disappeared and was so cold he even snuggled up! Quite an amazing happening although when I stroked him the little sod bit me! Andy did appear at one point, but not for long and he disappeared back to bed. I left him to it as at least one of us got some rest! I also started watching Bridgerton again...I really need season 2 NOW!!! I am now seeing nuances I missed on the first viewing so it is really worth a second watch!

I went back to bed at 8.50 after looking out of the window and seeing a world which at first glance looked like snow, but was actually a very heavy frost! Apparently when I got into bed Andy thought I was a block of ice! But once he was up I became a duvet sausage roll and soon warmed up. Once I snuggled down I soon feel asleep and warmed up! Until Mikey decided I needed to wake up and set Alexa to paly an alarm - which then neither of us could turn off! Once I made it downstairs Andy was watching 'Towering Inferno'. I know it is classed as a great film - but God, it is boring! I'm sure it could have been considerable shorter and not missed out any of the story at all. This evening we are dispatching another couple of episodes of 'The |Crown'. I am also considering introducing Andy to Bridgerton...But I'm not sure what he is going to make of it! It is hardly Downton, maybe we can start watching that again before the next film comes out!

Mikey's school work for next week is piling up; I must let them know that he won't be around Tuesday afternoon whilst I'm in Canterbury. Maybe I'll pack him into the back seat with a book!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 80