Lockdown 3; Day 10

 It is safe to say I am now feeling totally drained. My throat feels as though it is full of razor blades and I have no idea how long my voice is going to be around for. Having lunch was just too much so I didn't bother. At the moment I would rather just go back to bed and wake up once all this is over and finished with. The positive with this idea is me in a coma means I lose weight as I can't nibble hobnobs. Whoever invented those has so much to answer for...

Mikey managed Maths this morning, but there was no way I could pressure him into doing anything else - plus he has isolated himself in his bedroom and there is no way I'm venturing into there on my own!

We have had the list of 'live' lessons for next week. Getting him to attend those really does take the pressure off me (always a good thing) plus I can also fit my phone consultations next week around them. I am starting to get a little concerned about the Stone Clinic, but nothing is going to be operated on (if I need it) any time soon. But I do want to know what, exactly, they have found or if they are just reacting to the stones that Have been in my gall bladder for years and I really do not notice so far as I am aware!

Looking forward to the weekend we have 0 plans - after all where could we go! The cat flap has now been replaced and used...Misty likes having a door she can see through again but is still too much of a Diva to actually push it and go out herself. She will jump through if I hold it open, but she far prefers the full door to be opened for her! It is not fair that a cat is now as demanding as my biological child...and my energy levels have dropped even more than they have been recently.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried