Lockdown 3; Day 11

 A noisy night...Andy was wearing his mask some of the time, but when he wasn't he more than made up for the time he was! It was a rough night in my head as well. Thankfully I rarely remember dreams (unless I am under the effects of Propofol) but I do remember that last night was decidedly upsetting and uncomfortable. As a result I do not feel rested at all.

My one achievement today has been to get dinner started! All I have left to do is stick dome potatoes in the oven to bake and the slow cooker is taking care of everything else! I even managed to get around to lunch today so I guess it is a major win! 

Mikey is still being unbelievably loud. He needs time outside, letting off steam. Hopefully the forecast for tomorrow is correct and it will at least be dry and cold. I'm finding it impossible to remember a time when it wasn't raining. This weather is really not helping my state of mind. I can't go anywhere and why on earth would I want to go for a walk around here? Especially in the rain and cold. I get tired so quickly the chances of me walking anywhere and making it home again are none existant. Add in the way my head spins with no warning the chances of me crumpling into a bruised heap somewhere are high to say the least. 

I am still feeling guilty at not having the energy to cope with/play with Mikey and not doing enough for Andy. But my body just refuses to let me. This week walking through Canterbury Hospital nearly had be on my knees and the aftermath of my blood tests on Wednesday left me feeling even worse. I just wish they could find a way to give me some energy - even if it is just for a limited time. Right now even the thought of washing my hair makes me feel 100% drained and I put it off as much as humanly possible. All I feel like doing at the moment is curling up and falling asleep for a whole night without any dreams or a counterpoint of snoring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried