Lockdown, Day 42

Today didn't start too early. I was told to stop taking my iron tablets on Friday as all iron needs to be out of my system or it could damage the scope...?!?! Mikey has always been convince I actuallly eat iron to help my anaemia, maybe he is right! I stopped on Friday as instructed (I'm being far too well behaved at the moment) But I did notice yesterday that I was feeling more fatigued than normal; today I feel even worse and energy has totally vanished. I'm not looking forward to restarting the iron after the 11th as I can remember only too well how horrible it was when I started the first time. But at least I might actually manage to lose some weight for once!

 Poor Mikey is really suffering with all the lockdown etc  He really wants to be back with others his age rather than his aged parents, he understands that this virus is horrific and all this is for his safety, but he is just fed up with the restrictions, especially when he sees other people ignoring them - and when it is someone who really should know better he just gets even more confused. My main problem is I feel exactly the same, but my lack of energy makes trying to boost him up even more difficult than usual; I just wish I could help him. Even telling him when it might end would help... But I do understand why the government can't tell us that.

I read yesterday that some tycoon is taking the Government to court to get the lock down lifted. I assume he is bored and really doesn't care about how many thousand people might die if everything is lifted in one swoop with no thought of replacement restrictions in place. I hope the court tell the moron what to do with his law suit and fine him enough to convince the thick head that we need to consider people more than money. He obviously can't grasp what fills the news reports constantly.

Mikey is hoping we can start talking about Brexit again in place of the virus as he has had enough of this for now. I agree with him, I can't wait to see a report with lots of different stories that are not all linked by CV-19 in some way. I half wish the 'and finally...' news stories would come back, something light hearted in every bulletin would help raise spirits and moral as I feel we have had enough bad news for now.... Even if they just look quickly on line, finding cute animals is not difficult!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90