Lockdown, Day 47

Another quiet day that started late after Andy snored well all night!

Today was the 75th anniversary of VE day and has lead to a decidedly over emotional me (I'm blaming lack of sleep!) And the BBCs obsession with using I vow to thee, my country as music for the News, The One Show and anything they could match it to.  This piece of music always made Dsd cry, and he seems to have passed the emotion to me. It did lead to a slight discussion about hymns for our wedding. The choice was not left to Andy and I and s request was made for Alk things Bright and Beautiful...I hate it with a passion so it was a resounding no unless I could have John Rutters version which only 4 people plus the organist would know! The 2and request was also met with a massive no. I didn't want my Dad in tears at my wedding and storming out. That did not get received well and no more requests were made thankfully!

I'm likely to get more emotional over the weekend as Monday looms. I am not sure if it is the procedure or laxatives which worry me the most right now. But it did amuse me when I read that farting is expected so dont worry or try to hold it in...they are used to it!! But as fibre is now banned I doubt I can produce any that Andy would be proud of...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90