Lockdown Day 59

I am suffering from a severe case of Lockdown brain. My symptoms are total and utter confusion about everything, terror at any unexpected happening and a desire to be shut away from everyone else. 

Today, when Mimey came in from a trip to the park he came in making his usual amount of noise. But I wasnt expecting him, jumped and them my drink across the lounge! I decided at that point to cut my losses and try to cook instead! I never said lockdown brain helps you make sensible decisions, but nobody has died yet...

My only real achievement today was to complete a diamond version of "Girl with a Pearl Earring" I've now movexintk a Mandala which is mostly endless shades of blue...bets ars being taken on how long it will be before I throw it in the arc my drink took earlier!!
The photo makes it look better than I think it does in 'real life's but it joins my Van Gogh and my Monet...just waiting for Mona Lisa to arrive and I can open a gallery!!

I was considering sitting in the garden this afternoon but it was simply too hot and so bright my eyes were sore (plus the pollen was horrific) so i stayed inside and watch a live tour of Wingham Wildlife Park. Very satisfying as i saw penguins, meer Kats, red pandas, tapirs and wallabies. I think that is a place that will have to be revisited once we are released from house arrest...

Mikey has managed another work free day...I just couldnt face the discussions about why he cant do what I'm asking him too. Maybe daytime drinking could be an answer..

My nephrology appointment is now a phone consultation. I had pretty much worked that out as my results are already showing on line. I need to start on my questions ready for the 5th...

Not sure what photo I'll dig out for today yet...will have to see what I can find!
Donald is another recent completion. My dear Dad always used to moan that Donald looked angry all the time...I'm now finding as many happy Donald images as I can, just in memory of him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90