Lockdown, Day 61

Woke up this morning in tears, due to the pollen levels. Getting my eyes open was my first challenge, then every orrifice started leaking. My head is pounding and I've already thrown up.If it isn't pollen, I must be allergic to KFC!! Mikey will not be happy if I am as he has already requested KFC to eat for his birthday next month!

We have found new food that he will eat as well! Ski Mousses were on special offer last week so I ordered Strawberry and Lemon (mainly as they are only 77 calories!!) Mikey is in love!  But he is a tad confused between mousse and yoghurt at the moment and he is insisting on pronouncing it with a US accent!! 

I'm currently watching last nights Paul O'Grady Battersea thing...It is the start of my attempt to convince Andy that he is not terrified of dogs... (well I can live in hope and dream, can't I???) Both cats are somewhere alseep...hardly great company are they?? I just need something in this house that wants me for me...

This was in Orlando in 2005, I can hardly remember the Heather I was then...all I know is I would struggle with the temperatures there now and I really would not want to do all the driving again! Shouldn't be too tough for Andy as all the cars are automatic do changing gear doesn't happen often! Plus the state is pretty flat so no hill starts etc!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried