Lockdown, Day 60

I'm not doing well today...I'm tired, feel totally drained and I just want to hide from the world. But on the plus side Mikey and I managed to finally finish his maths test that was started on Monday. He wanted to get 100%, but got 84% and evil Mum refused to redo the whole test as I doubt both of us would survive it!  But as his teacher is happy with the scores he has been achieving I think it can be left for now. I know full well he will forget what he has been doing but maybe a tiny memory might stick!

We have not yet managed any of the maths set this week, I guess I'm hoping Dad might try to clear some with him before Half term to give me a short escape... I can dream can't I???

I've produced lunch for Mikey, but I seem to be back in not eating mode. It is doing my head in as I know I'm hungry, but I can't find anything simple and quick that I want to eat so I've decided not to bother. I know I should eat but I also know that forcing myself never ends well and my stomach is already churning.

I'm really missing my Mum. But as she is over 70 she is staying at home (much to her disgust) but she has mastered zoom and my sister is feeding her fairly frequently!! I just can't wait for my hug - but will probably get into trouble as I'm fairly sure I will cry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried