Lockdown.day 57

Didn't get round to posting yesterday, to be honest most of the day was filled with trying to keep Mikey going. He has really got to the end of his tether with all the isolation.  I know that the Isolation advice has been lightened, but Mikey just want to see his friends and get his usual distractions rather than being nagged by Mum to get dressed  or open his curtains (I am beginning to suspecr  that he is going vampire as he prefers to be in a dark room!!)

We had a lovely Zoom chat last night with most of the Energizer Crew; including Sue from the States, plus Phil who had been banished to the basement and a few of the feline residents! I think the Zoom calls are possible the most Andy and I speak to each other (especially when Mikey freaks and I have to deal with that - Andy tends to run away at that point as Mikey wants me) That does make me a little down, once all this madness is over I'm worried we will be back to hardly speaking again...

Last night was another horrific night, I finally fell asleep just after 5 am, but then Mikey decided I| needed to get up to help him set something up on his X Box...I am the last person he should ask for help, I really have no clue about that thing, and with no sleep and fully engaged Zombie mode I am amazed I didn't blow it up!! He has accepted that he will have to wait until Dad has finished work and talk to him...hopefully they will bond over the game or something... I am finding it virtually impossible to get excited about shooting people in a game...guess I'm just too old and boring!! I think we need some nice Heather type came on it that I can play!!

No

Not sure what photo to choose today... I really need to get more photos onto my laptop, most seem to stick on my phone and never see the light of day! These are of the Italian Chapel on Orkney, we visited in 2007 (I think) whilst on a cruise to Norway. I loved the Island and Andy drooling over a girl jogging on the ship got me a pair of Amber Earrings!! He has since learned to hide his drooling better!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90