Lockdown, Day 64

Last night was another total lack of sleep. I am getting so fed up with this, especially as Andy was happily snoring next to me! But I did get engrossed is a couple of documentaries and then plumbed in to Spotify! The only problem was trying to sleep in my cordless headphones was unbelievably uncomfortable and by 5.30 I had to take them off and then dozed until Mikey decided I needed to see a Youtube video of some game he desperately needs!! Not the nicest way to be dragged into the world of the living and it has resulted in a rather impressive headache.

I've fed the monster - he is completely addicted to part bake rolls and would happily live on them if we would let him! He has only agreed to eat them with ham in them, I tried to get him to try |Tuna today but her wasn't having any truck with that! It seems that legally in Mikey World the only filling allowed is ham! I'm going to continue to try to get him to try new flavours and textures, but the constant refusal/rejection is getting decidedly demoralising.

The current chaos surrounding Dominic Cummings and his trips to Durham to ensure he had child care is also getting to me. In theory we have familial support in Ashford...but I've not seen or experienced anything, especially when I was taken in with suspected CV 19 and then went in for my cancer exploration. It is totally obvious I am disposable and irrelavent so far at they are bothered and Mikey is only worried about or considered on their terms. He actually said he was missing them last night, but then backed it up with 'I hope Nanny hasn't forgotten about my pocket money' It says alot when he has to be paid to actually want to go.
I love this photo, we had been having a Castle Day! We stated at Deal and ended at Walmer. This cannon was at Deal and in theory |Mikey was taking photos himself, but he is a little too fast and 99% of the shots involve movement!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90