Lockdown, Day 65

Another yucky day....the weather is gorgeous, but I just want to sleep. I did manage to sleep last night but is was certainly not relaxing or refreshing... I would love to wake up one morning and feel 'normal' new normal or old normal, I really don't mind!!

Mikey has actually managed to eat a vaguely normal lunch today! He was originally refusing lunch completely but eventually managed to force down half a sandwich... It is getting even more exhaausting trying to come up with something he might deign to try...he happily eats the same thing over and over - I would hate that...

Busy multitasking at the moment whilst watching a live tour from Wingham Wildlife Park, I've seen the penguins so I'm happy!! Big advantage seeing them online is that I can't smell them!! Unfortunately the tigers are AWOL and refusing to appear for the camera, along with the Tapirs!! (Luckily not in the same enclosure!!) Reggie the Secca Deer is adorable, I need to revisit to provide an ear scratch for him!

I'm now trying to convince Andy a pet deer would be a good idea, it would mean less lawn mowing at least... That is my good idea for today, I might try for another brain wave tomorrow, 2 a day would be far too much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90