Lockdown, Day 67

I got some sleep last night!!!! I have a feeling my body will go into shock as I'm so not used to it!! I'm not sure how much rest poor Andy got as he left me to go to sleep and I didn't even notice when came back! Sorry for being such a selfish, uncaring wife...but I obviously needed some sleep! I did manage to borrow back my tablet pillow briefly, but he has reclaimed it again! Good thing I went for a neutral colour and not Barbie Pink...!!

Today's problem is a horrible pain in my left shoulder, trying to raise my arm is agony and I've discovered today that I use my left arm far more than I thought! My hair really needs a good wash - but there is no way I can doo that at the moment...it is just going to have to wait until I can move freely again! Or at least without collapsing due to the pain...

The weather is still clear, sunny and warm...Mikey is dashing around in shorts so seems quite happy and we have managed to reduce the amount of junk he is absorbing, so hopefully the dashing will also help!

I managed to get a photo to upload/download! This was Rory looking cute... He has jsut wandered in making a very loud noise so I have pointed out I do not speak cat so do not have a clue what he was going on about. He then retired to the kitchen and it sounded as though he made a fair dent in his biscuit bowl, and then headed up stairs so I imagine a nap was needed...but he was a dirty stop out all night! Heaven only knows what he was up to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90