Lockdown, Day 85

 Sorry, just didn't get around to blogging yesterday...it just all got away from me really...

Mikey is busy getting nervous about his birthday for some reason...I've pointed out it is just a day when we get to celebrate him being him! And if he doesn't want any presents I will just send them back! For some reason her really didn't like that idea very much!

Personally I'm jsut feeling down and useless at the moment. A total waste of space and time. Having discovered how much I love diamond painting it now hurts whenever I try to do any thanks to my wonderful GP...I'm now thinking if I can still work through the pain and get some done, but the other side of my brain just yells that it is going to hurt and am I really that stupid?

I have tried to convince Mikey to get outside on his scooter, I was going to go with him but he is really not into the idea in the slightest. He seems happier ensconced in his bedroom with the curtains tightly closed. Must make sure he doesn't start hunting for blood - I really do n't need a juvenile Vampire around!!

Today has been quietish...I'm just feeling totally indecisive and exhausted. I think I just need affection with no dramas for a while so I can repair a little at least. Lunch was a bag of hula hoops ..not exactly healthy, but I ate....which is as good as it is going to get at the current time.

I love this photo, it was in Dover castle and I jsut happened to be in there as the sun streamed through a stained glass window. illumination the stone wall. I'm not sure I even really noticed it when I took it, but the photo shows it wonderfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90