Lockdown, Day 90, part 2!

This afternoon Mikey had a very special visitor; One of his school friends knocked on the door totally unexpected, so I sent him round to the garden while we extracted Mikey from his room and sent him out! 

The yell of "James!!!" was wonderful, especially as Mikey was convinced he would never see him again as he is changing School in September! The boys had a quick chat and e-mail addresses were passed to his Foster Mum again so I think they are going to have a longer catch up next week! James is back at school so I'm partly sure Miss Attenborough has had a hand in all this!! We are so lucky with the school he is at, even if he isn't actually going at the moment! I am just so grateful that they have helped to start his special day off in such an unexpected way!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90