Lockdown, Day 88

Another night on the sofa, Andy looked quite comfortable in bed when I got up at 2.30! I'm not even sure he noticed I had gone!

I was very good and stuck to my fast with no sneaky mid-night feasts and I only drank water!! So why don't I feel smug and self satisfied??

It has been a fairly quiet day, not sunny but very overcast and humid which is not helping me stay awake if I'm honest! I'm really hopeful I will pass out nicely tonight and get a full nights sleep for the first time since my afternoon with Fentanyl! Even morphine failed last night, but I@m blaming Andy's bright idea of mixing it with night time Rescue Remedy which has a base of glycerine so is amazingly sweet and acted as a wake up call rather than a knock out!

Tomorrow is counselling again (note to self - do the measures) and Andy and Mikey have a session with Becky; I get an afternoon off!!!!!! Time to party, or maybe sleep! I really am getting old.

I have rediscovered Mah Jong recently - I'm now on level 315. But I need new glasses, when I get tired I can't always tell the difference between some of the tiles; that makes matching them up challenging to say the least! I've also been dropping subtle hints about the mask/headphones to sleep in as then my choice in music will not keep Andy awake - plus I can wear a cool mask as well when my eyes get as dry and sore as they are at the current time. I would love to wake up with cool and refreshed eyes for once and not have to chisel my eyes open....
Coming up to Father's Day, I'm really missing my Dad. There is so much I need to talk to him about and I really have no idea who to turn to now he has gone,,,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90