Lockdown, Day 105

Another night of not sleeping much. I hate insomnia and snoring husbands...He needs to sleep as well, but we need seperate rooms!!

This morning has been emotional as Andy and I have been watching You Tube videos of Disney Fireworks! Mikey was not impressed, but I ended in tears as we watched to old EPCOT fireworks, the new one had no effect; in fact I was distinctly unimpressed. But Fantasmic and the old EPCOT still have tears streaming down my face.

I have also received a birthday present today. I think if I was a medical student chosing a speciality it would be great, but this evening I am intending to watch Hamilton and there is a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge...so taking in anything serious will not happen!

Mikey has retired up stairs and is yelling at a game on his x box. I assume he has his headset on and he is also trying to stamp his foot through his floor/my kitchen ceiling! Hopefully Andy will take him out soon so I can have some peace!! I do love my son, but he needs to loose some energy and volume!



Not all I need to do is stop crying and make a pasta bake for dinner....I assume Mikey will refuse to eat it though...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried